Thursday 12 November 2015

                                                                    swot analysis


Image result for swot analysis



Strength

One of my Strength was taking the initiative within the workplace. I don't need to wait for someone to tell me that a job needs to be done and whenever I finished a job I always find something to do. This will be good for when I progress into managing my own business and going into accounting as I will be able to work through jobs and find new jobs to be done as I won't have someone to tell me what to do.

Weakness

My weakness is making too many mistakes regarding numbers such as getting the working out right but writing in the wrong numbers, and not checking my work. This can cause a lot problems when working within accountancy as making sure that everything is correct is a high priority. I need to work on proof reading, taking my time and checking my working out as I go along so I don't keep making the same errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment